The controller is supplied with 1m long input and output flying leads
125mm x 125mm x 75mm high
Product Code: LCB240V
– Low level heater protection
– Suitable for most aqueous or conductive solutions
– Suitable for any vessel: steel, polymer or fiberglass
– High level to switch pumps on/off
– High sensitivity version available for deionised water
– High level only, low level only or dual operation
– Low voltage AC detection circuit (no plating build up)
– Easy setting of control height
– HPD version available for use with Polaris heaters
– 240V or 110V mains operation
– Sealed to IP65
Download a datasheet here: SL059-06 Braudemaster Controllers
The Levelmaster is a liquid level controller utilising exclusive Braude technology to provide a high and low control of liquid level. It enables heaters or pumps to be switched on or off at the high and low points as required.
The technology using an optimised ac wave operating at very low voltage to enable the switching and is completely resistant to stray currents so is ideal for use in plating environment. The Braude level probe is robust, deposit resistant and completely non corrodible.
The controller operates on 240V as standard, 110V available by special order contact our sales office.
£328.70 inc. VAT
If you have a question about any of our products simply submit it and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively just call us on 0161 727 3713 and we'll do our best to make sure you get the right part.