|Watts Density (W/cm²)||
445mm wide x 292mm high x 50mm thick
Product Code: KL6.0B2301P
– Completely corrosion proof
– Easy installation with integral hanging brackets
– Low watt density
– 0.5-18kW, single or three phase available
– High or Low profiles
– Space saver in the tank
– Integral lead with fully flexible Braudeflex cable
– Certified to BS EN ISO 60519/60335
Download a datasheet here: Polaris Popular datasheet
Chemical Resistant Chart: Chemical Resistance
The Polaris Popular is manufactured form high integrity fluoropolymers to give the best protection against chemical attack from corrosive solutions found tyically in electro and electroless plating, acid pickling, anodising, chemical etching, and other chemical processes. The heater is suitable for use in acid or alkali solutions.
£810.00 £675.00 (ex VAT)
If you have a question about any of our products simply submit it and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively just call us on 0161 727 3713 and we'll do our best to make sure you get the right part.