|Watts Density (W/cm²)|
Product Code: TBSET240V
– Permanent clear display of solution temperature
– Simple set point adjustment
– Easy to calibrate
– PT100 sensor, no capillary or compensating cable, no moving parts.
– Range -10°C to +110°C, ±1°C accuracy
– Relay operation: 2 or 3 wire output, break on rise (std) or make on rise*
– “Heater on” display
– “Probe fault” indication
Download a datasheet here: SL059-06 Braudemaster Controllers
The Thermaster is a fully automatic temperature controller which will operate without attention once set up. Supplied complete with 0·5m acidproof probe length with a 2m lead as standard, with longer lengths available to order. The enclosure is designed for surface mount making it suitable for operation at the point of use and is completely moisture proof sealed to IP65. It has a large clear display.
The controller operates on 240V as standard, 110V available.
Probes are fully non-corrodable, deposit resistant and virtually unbreakable. T
£617.60 inc. VAT
If you have a question about any of our products simply submit it and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively just call us on 0161 727 3713 and we'll do our best to make sure you get the right part.